Thursday, October 2, 2014

Long Overdue - A New Post & Update

 SO!
It's been ages since I've written ANYTHING. And while it's true that being the mom of a toddler is certainly very busy, the reason I haven't been writing is actually quite sad and, well, let's be truthful here - full of laziness on my part.

So here it is.
I didn't want to go to the "trouble" of enabling cookies on my web browser. Some gobbledegook happened, we changed my browser, and after that I couldn't sign into my Google account... and well, it's been 10 months.

BUT! That being said, I've enabled my cookies finally, and I'm going to be (sort of) writing posts more frequently. That also being said - no promises. I'm pregnant again and am at the end of my first trimester, so I'm pretty tired - and Little Miss is pretty much attached to me at the hip, so I'll have to write and edit while she's napping (Only happens once a day now) or down for the night.

So, here are some pictures, I'll post more about our life and my pregnancy in a later post.

And other than that, here are some of the things that happened in the last ten months.



I've been hanging out more with my brother and AWESOME nephew - seen here, making his best zombie face

ZOMBIE!

Hey mom, want a bite of my banana? ...


Ha! Too bad! You can't have a bite of my banana!

We saw the awesome Tammy again!

And loved every minute of it!

We went to the park a lot



We went and saw old friends <3 This is one of my favourite's ever! <3

We celebrated Little Miss's 1st birthday! (And pretty much all the food was left untouched :S )

Part of her birthday spread

And some more of her birthday treats

Her first birthday cake! Which was very rich and delicious. *drool*

Painting on the floor with her smash cake (which didn't upload properly and I didn't want to try again, pretty much a smaller version of her big cake)

We spent a lot of time at the beach


Annnnddd... eating sand.




She LOVES the ocean... and I bet she'll feel like she's at home when we go back to Hawaii to visit some other awesome friends we have


We helped to celebrate my brothers birthday <3






Victoria started painting this year. This picture was made for her Nana

This picture was made for her Fafa

And this picture was made for my dad - notice the Philadelphia Eagles colours

Little Miss Celebrated her second Canada Day in style

We went to the water park A LOT.


We met Charlotte Diamond!


And we met "Granny" from the TV series "Once Upon a Time" We also saw... only saw Grumpy, Charming, Emma, Jiminy... and the woman who played the doctor in lost? She was there as well, but Wikipedia has yet to announce her roll. I was dying to see Mr. Gold, but alas, that didn't happen.

The day I found out I was pregnant again. Aug 13, 2014

The day I found out that I was pregnant again Aug 13, 2014

My mom came to visit <3

The little Lima Bean - 8 weeks 1 day.

9 weeks

9 weeks

9 weeks - and already rocking mat jeans - this mama is SO going to be comfortable. SO glad I'm not one of those women who put off buying mat clothes to keep wearing their pre-preggo clothes to stay fashionable - especially when there are SO many good mat clothes out there... sad that I didn't find many when I was pregnant the first time.

Anyway, so, that's sort of the deal. If you got through all those pictures, good for you. I left a lot out. It's nap time, and I still want to squeeze in a little lie-down.

Hope you're having a good day! I like ya a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment